The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have (3) packages of Red Cherry Shrimp for sale, 15 shrimp each package for $20 shipped.

These shrimp are from my 10 gallon. They will all be babies about 1/4 inch in size. The babies ship and acclimate better than larger shrimp. The parents are from 3 separate sources so the genetics are very good. I dose plenty of ferts and my PH is about 6.4 so these babies can handle a fertilized planted tank just fine. Breather bag, etc. Live arrival guarantee.

NO MORE PAYPAL. I CANT STAND THEM. CHECK/MONEY ORDER/ETC.

PM me if you are interested.

Pictures of the same shrimp from my 10 gallon below.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I wish I could buy already bought from someone else but they look nice and this is a very good deal! But if you don't mind could I ask you a few questions?

1. What is that beautiful plant?
2. What ferts do you dose, as I would like to start dosing some in my tank?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will these inhibit HC growth?
Red Cherry Shrimp are completely harmless to anything in your tank. I have HC on my driftwood, isn't rooted mind you, and all they do is clean the leaves. They are really awesome creatures. Do not put them with fish that you think may eat them though, or else you are feeding your fish a nice dessert.

-Ryan

p.s. the plant is Rotala wallichii.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK. I have sold both packages but I have (2) two more packages of 15 that I can send out.

If you want 15 RCS for $20 shipped PM me.

-Ryan

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK. I have (3) Packages of 15 Red Cherry Shrimp that I can send out this Monday the 19th.

I have PayPal now so you can send immediately...

PM me if you are interested. I will be able to send these out on Monday.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts