The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is again. I have 2 lots of 15 shrimp each.

15 Red Cherry Shrimp for freshwater aquariums, $20 out the door, free shipping.

PLEASE post here in this thread first at Plantedtank.net FIRST before sending payment. First 2 people to respond in this thread that they want the shrimp get them. I will PM you with payment details.

Shipping is USPS 3 day in insulated box. Free care instructions included.

I ship 1/2 to 3/4 inch juveniles, as they ship very well. Some free babies may escape into your bag. Take them with my compliments, it's a real pain for me to remove them.

I have been shipping shrimp since Aug 2006. I have done 40+ shipments with many happy customers. See my Aquabid feedback at http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Bulrush . Only some shipments were done via feedback. Many more were done direct via Petfish.net forums.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am in the planning stages of a 92 gallon corner (really all I can do until I move into a new house in a month or so..).. These look like something I may want then so hopefully you will be selling throughout the summer as well!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM sent to Dusty and y84k. Thank you!

Don't forget to send feedback when you get your shrimp. When you send me feedback, I'll do the same for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.