The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the fourth iteration of hardscape in my tank and I have to say, I like it the most so far. I am still not in love with it but I think that it is a step in the right direction. I need to place some mid ground plants to round everything off and with the help of several members decided on AR 'mini' and Blyxa japonica. I have attached a schematic of the potential placement of these two plants but would like some feedback for this and the overall look of the tank. As this is a work in progress and I am still learning about the importance of perspective
and golder ratios, any and all feed back is more than welcome!

Red= AR mini
Dark green= Bylxa japoinca
LG= DBTs

I have provided a edited and original version!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Seems like a sound plan but could you possibly get a larger rock to dominate the scape in place of the current largest rock. It will focus the focal point more.
Then again, having the Vals at the back sort of acts as a focal point so the previous thing I said may be bad advice hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like a sound plan but could you possibly get a larger rock to dominate the scape in place of the current largest rock. It will focus the focal point more.
Then again, having the Vals at the back sort of acts as a focal point so the previous thing I said may be bad advice hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my intention with the vals, but I think I will do a little shipping regardless. The order that I received of stones had a lot of medium sized stones but only one "large" stone and a bunch of tny ones, Not enough to play with but I feel that I have made the best of what I got!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.