The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have this 13mm filter guard I kind of stepped on so it not perfect. Lol!
Still works just as fine just not perfect to look at.

Free to first person who pm's me just pay the shipping and the box I use to ship these.
$3

Thanks

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya AC 20-30-50? is the 17mm
and AC 70-110 are the same size.

I've made one for a AC 110 already.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
aquaclear is actually a 17mm
Oops! You can take me off then. I'll have to hit you up for one at another time. Just rescaped and spent a bunch of money, so I have to take it easy for a little bit.

Let me ask you though.....can you make these for the Penguin Biowheels? The intake on those is shaped weird, the bottom part being bigger than the actual tube. I have two of those, so just wondering if you can make them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oops! You can take me off then. I'll have to hit you up for one at another time. Just rescaped and spent a bunch of money, so I have to take it easy for a little bit.

Let me ask you though.....can you make these for the Penguin Biowheels? The intake on those is shaped weird, the bottom part being bigger than the actual tube. I have two of those, so just wondering if you can make them.
Its a no go for the Penguins. The tubing is square shaped, you are better of wrapping it in panty hose and securing with wire ties. You can also try shrimp net material.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts