Plant Wood Rectangle Grass Aquatic plant

Plant Water Rectangle Terrestrial plant Sky

Plant Rectangle Grass Wood Terrestrial plant

Plant Grass Rectangle Aquatic plant Terrestrial plant

Plant Water Green Rectangle Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
84 Posts
Really nice. How is the water flow at the other end from the filter? I'm about to set up one of these tanks and trying to decide if the intake and output should be on opposite or the same sides?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Really nice. How is the water flow at the other end from the filter? I'm about to set up one of these tanks and trying to decide if the intake and output should be on opposite or the same sides?
original was on opposite sides just few days swtich to see about flow .ect
im mixed on results. seem alot of stuff collecting at other end now and before the lilly pipe flows the stuff to that end and return seemed to pick it up. but i like the water flow patten now . floating leaf can go down to end of tank then all the way back large circle patten so think wont be to many dead spots.

would go with larger than 2213 seems a little lower flow. but keeps very clean anyways.
already took out dwarf sag. it was growning like crazy sending roots and runners around the 049. thats a no no in my book :icon_smil 049 won

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This tank is awesome. More pics when it grows in please.:hihi:
Kinect might be too close for comfort thought:confused1:
oh yeah water spot already. Im wantng to uprade to wide viewing angle kinect they just came out with so might puch it a littte closer :icon_conf you can then play about 4 feet in front with out the game saying move back and hitting couch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.