The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be starting the setup of my 125g long as soon as i get the led lights. I have 3x30 watt 6500k lights coming. will that be enough? will the spectrum be ok? should I add any stand alone blue or red? The tank will be co2 injected, 20g sump filter, diy substrate ( peat moss, kelp meal, iron clay, and black diamond blasting media for the cap ). The tank will be all asian plants and fish.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am a few weeks away from setup. have to rehome my african cichlids to the 55 when i get new bottom frame for it. waiting on a plant supplier to contact me back as to if and when he will be able to collect the plants i requested. all substrate and drift wood is on hand already. now with the info from the thread basil linked to me, i have to cancel my order and upgrade to different lights, and have better aftermarket drivers on hand.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the tank is overstocked but healthy, i think i have 40 inches of fish in a 29g. the plants are amazon sword, argentine sword, anubias nana, tropica sword x2, 3 different apogenton species and i do not know what they are, dwarf hair grass all over, 2 red tiger lotus, waiting to grow, cryptocoryne wendtii x5, cryptocoryne lutea x5, onion plant x2, and some thing my wife got that i dont know what it is, but it came with snails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.