The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new member here and I have been reading.and reading and need some noob help. I am a complete noob when it comes to planted tanks. I have a 125G with dual fluval 405s with bio media, 2 home depot 36" T5NO fixtures with one 6700K and a colormax bulb in each with a bad makeshift reflector. The tank has Amazon Swords in it and the leaves keep melting away on them. They are planted in pool filter sand with root tabs and the lights are on min 8 hrs a day and placed on the glass covers. I'm thinking not enough light, want to get a seconds opinion from the pros before I spend money on a new HO set up that I may not need. Thank all for the help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flourish and flourish exel per directions and the GH and KH I'm not really sure of. I think my test kit may be bad 24 drops in for the GH and would not Change colors. I know my water is on the harder side though being well water

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.