The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (and gals!). Hopefully I posted this in the right section.

I currently have a 120G tank that is ready to add more fish. I currently have 8 Oto's & 30 Rummynose in there right now. I think I want to add some more color to add more 'pop' to the tank to contrast with the plants.

I'm currently considering 1 pair of German Blue Rams or Electric Blue Rams. I can't decide on which one I want or if I should even go this route. Can I get 1 pair of each? I also want to add some Cories & am even thinking about adding a small group of Roseline Sharks.

Any suggestions? :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you want some thing with good color i would get a cockatoo cichlid, apistogramma are great., i have four, 2 male 2 female, in my 55 gal planted comunity tank along with a GBR and 2 blovian rams,(plus a bunch more) and they really stand out in my tank
you have to do a little more work with the apistogrammas than rams, i just bring down my hardness to a 6-8, compared to the 10 i had for the rams, and they are thriven even had one lay eggs but no success with hatching.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.