The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Tom, when are you due for your next trimming? Because I'd love to take some off your hands! :p

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Are you still doing a sale of trimmings Tom? And is that Tonina fluviatilis?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Tom, I'm going to have to get a trimmings package from you. You have almost every plant I want and they all look gorgeous. Do you have a list of the species used in this tank?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Tom, I've seen Ammania gracilis before, and this is HUGE. I think you have an oddball.

And I'll take the pantanal off your hands. :D

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Hm, I've had issues with my Rummynose eating blyxa. That sucks to hear that they eat UG too! And yeah, they will hunt down your shrimp.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
That kinda sucks that your Rummies were eating the UG, as I'd really like a carpet in my tank. What do you fee them?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Brine, mysid, flake, and they go after and will eat Fire shrimp.
I'd feed them bloodworms instead. They go nuts. Some also say to stay away from feeding crustaceans, as they might be hard to digest.

Did you put them in your 180G? Tell me how that goes, as mine ate all of my blyxa. I wonder if they're some vegetable supplement for them.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Tom, I see you're looking for Rotala sunset. What did you do with the ones you had in this tank?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I'm wondering. How's the growth rate of your Syngonanthus? I have some, and it's doing well, but it grows very slowly.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I wanna now how you get so much CO2 in your tanks with out killing your fish...

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I've noticed that when you trim your Tonina fluvalitilis, I still see the growing crowns. Do the bottoms not survive? How do you propagate/make money off it, then?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
very nice as always! :)

super nice gold nugget pleco :)
Do they mess up your foreground at all? Or suck wood all day long? lol

Also whats the bright green plant under the gold nuggets?
Some sort of Myriophyllum ?
Nah, it's Limnophilia gigantea

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Tom, when you trim the Tonina, are you able to salvage any of the bottoms? Cause I've had some in there for over a week and they haven't grown at all yet. Also, does very high light hell with its compact growth and side shoots?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
No no no, I didn't just get it I just trimmed it. They're growing very well except for the bottoms, which have done nothing so far (except maybe throw out a couple of aerial roots).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts