The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Beautiful tank Tom, you've got the green thumb. I find the majority of your posts on this forum extremely informative and helpful.

I might of been seeing things, but I believe I read in another thread you don't dose any K2S04 in this tank . . could you mind going over your fert regimen? Do you get all the K you need from gH booster of some sort?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Tom this tank is really amazing. It seems to cross the boundary from weekend hobby into fine art, considering that the majority of your efforts go into the color theory of combining complimentary plants. A point of harmony will be reached I am sure, for all the combinations you have assembled thus far have looked great.

Nice job!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awesome! Really liking the foreground in it's current condition. Will wait to see what things look like as you let it grow out this week. Excellent photos as well, I have noticed the quality of these in your last post are much better than others in this thread!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice re-scape. It's crazy it took you so many water changes to clear your water! What a chore!

I always liked looking for the botia's in your images, I bet those elephant nose fish will be even harder to spot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts