The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Mini's Shabu Shabu Restaurant

The last event of the year is scheduled for Wednesday Dec 12th. Meeting time tentatively set for 6pm.

Many people expressed interest in hotpot, which is as Asian oriented cuisine where folks gather around a boiling pot of broth and cook vegetables and meats then dip in a custom sauce blend, of your choosing (typically two dozen ingredients available) and gab... It's fairly cost effective and a la carte which accommodates those with dietary concerns. Desserts at another location afterwards

The event is posted on our facebook event calendar.

Secret Santa: here

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Sha bu Sha bu style (individual pot) or a big pot for all? I don't like the big pot for all :S LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
LOL this will be interesting. I know a great place that's real good and cheap! It's All you can eat hot pot. Also the stuff isn't frozen. I went with 4 people the other day and came out to be 19 per person.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
For the gift, can it be used? or does it have to be new? and it is like a pick from a bag or how are we doing it? LOL I got so many things at home to get rid off. LOLOLOLOL

·
Banned
201 Posts
Yup it was never all you can eat. Over there, it's more like all they can take out of your wallet.

I went about 2 years ago. Never went back after that.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think im thinking of another restaurant near the LIRR which is all you can eat.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
LOL I like shabu shabu, but little sheep is expensive. LOL

Come congee come join us dont be shy :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yup little sheep is expensive. Maybe 冰火宴, but not sure if they are still open, the one across the street of the basketball court.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I think the one Al post on facebook is good. It is call Mini shabu shabu?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts