The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED TO $20.

2 lots of 12 shrimp only. First 2 people to respond IN THIS THREAD that they want the shrimp get them. Please respond in this thread here at Plantedtank.net FIRST before sending payment. I will ask you to send payment when I see your positive reply. Questions here are fine, but do not count as a "I want the shrimp" response.

12 Red Cherry Shrimp for freshwater aquariums, $20 out the door (free shipping).

Shipping is USPS 3 day in insulated box. Free care instructions included. I ship only on Mon, Tue or Wed unless otherwise requested in your Paypal notes. Please also put the qty of shrimp in your Paypal notes, it helps to get your shrimp out promptly.

I ship 1/2 to 3/4 inch juveniles, as they ship very well. Some free babies may escape into your bag. Take them with my compliments, it's a real pain for me to remove them.

I have been shipping shrimp since Aug 2006. I have done 40+ shipments with many happy customers. See my Aquabid feedback at http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Bulrush . Only some shipments were done via feedback. Many more were done direct via Petfish.net forums.

Paypal only. I'll PM you with the address.

EDIT: Delivery confirmation with USPS is free. Signature confirmation is $2, and must be specified in the Paypal notes.

I have been on Petfish.net (user: bulrush) since June 2005. The reason I like theplantedtank.net is they have a rating system for trades. Petfish does not, and I only did a few sales (4 or 5?) on Aquabid. I did at least 10 sales via Petfish but, alas, no rating system.

·
Registered
879 Posts
What kind of fish will these shrimp survive with?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Bulrush...I'll take an order...sending you a PM.--Nathan

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fish that I have kept these with with no problems: platies, guppies, danios, white clouds, otos.

Fish which will probably eat or harass the shrimp: cichlids, angel fish, larger fish like oscars, most types of catfish (but not cories), eels, clown loaches.

If you have lots of plants in your tank your shrimp should be able to hide and do fine and multiply. Go to the Shrimp Forum here, I hang out there also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.