The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,189 Posts
You can just type in "x units to y units" in google and it will tell you. ie "12 mm to in"

If you need to replace it, try to avoid the flimsy vinyl tubing sold at HD/lowes. You need stuff that won't kink so easily. I used reinforced tubing (has some sort of material woven through it) and it works great.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.