The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My human just put a big honkin' tank all up in my space, not cool. I think I'll perch up here and wait for a good head shot.

Hey, what's that white stuff? Maybe it's fertilizer, or GH booster. Sure looks strange, whatever it is...

I can almost reach his face. Yer gonna bleed, buddy :mad:...

Wow,those rocks sure are dirty!

Wait a minute, those rocks look weird, one of them has purple on it :confused:...

What's that bucket say??

Nice rock scape... uhhhh... I think that's LIVE ROCK! Not another saltwater tank. :icon_roll

Ok, now I'm confused again...

What the?! :eek5:

No he didn't just put driftwood in a salt water tank! He must be off his rocker, doesn't he know that's against the rules? This tank and everything in it is SURELY GOING TO PARISH! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Funny! I cant wait to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
About time you got this thread started :proud:
Been watching and waiting since April I think.
Looks like an awesome start.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Hey that is the restored tank. I had not seen the final product. Your cat seems so unimpressed, but I think it looks great.

Seagrasses would look great with that driftwood, but I understand they are pretty demanding.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Seagrasses would look great with that driftwood, but I understand they are pretty demanding.
I wanted to do shoal grass, but the bottom rim starts flush at the bottom glass, so a few inches of sand would look awful, not to mention a DSB for shoal grass. I might do ore grass instead, along the back and between rocks, with shallow, bare sand up front. I think I might add more rim at the bottom, somehow, I don't like to show the sides of sand.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Promise I'm not purposely trying to overdo the 'left side hill' scape with my tanks lately, it has everything to do with room placement.

More updates when i get some mud, which might take a week or so.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Brackish aquarium??????

1 - 20 of 155 Posts