The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought myself a 110G for Christmas (journal thread is in my signature), and now I'm ready to add some more fish to my collection.

Currently has:

7 Male Guppies, 7 Neon Tetras, 1 Otocinclus, 2 adult and 4 juvenile Dalmatian Mollys.

I'd like to get some larger fish - probably not any more schools. Are there any peaceful sharks? ;)

The tank is heavily planted.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I see that you don't have the tank fully covered, so my idea of Roseline barbs is gone. They really do look nice though, especially in a group of about 6 or more. You could also go with some Congo tetras (at least 4). To me, a true community tank has at least 2 Angelfish, but that is up to you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Denisan barbs, or rosealine sharks, would look great there really peacefull i have 4 in my 55 gal planted community tank, there so timid that even the 5 black neon tertas i have in the tank school with them, or you could do dwarf cichlids like rams and cockatoo cichlids, i also have them in the tank with the denisan barbs they look realy nice

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ottos do better in groups of at least 3-5.
Thanks, I didn't realize that. I'll get a few more - I really enjoy watching those guys :)

Angelfish sound like a good choice too - I'll have to read more about them. There is a pretty strong current in my tank, so I don't want them to get blown about ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.