The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ONE plant package containing all the plants below. A couple are 1-2 stems (but nice ones), most are multiple stems. See below, I sell very nice packages.

Package is $16 shipped, USPS Priority CONUS.

All plants in individual and LABELED ziploc baggies. I only just trimmed them from my tank(6pm Pacific time Sunday) and placed them in zipped baggies dripping. I work 1/2 block from a P.O. and will bring the box to work and ship tomorrow (Monday). You'll have them in 3-4 days (see below list for shipping terms). Watch your weather! No heat packs so no guarantees. Think twice if it's snowing or cold where you are.

• Echinodorus Angustifolia 'Vesuvius'
  • Tonina fluviatilis
  • Ludwigia arcuata
  • Limnophila aromatica
  • Limnophila sp 'wavy'
  • Hygrophila sp 'guinea'
  • Rotala wallichii
  • Ludwigia sp 'guinea'
  • Pogestomon erectum
  • Rotala sp. 'Vietnam'
  • Polygonum sp. 'kawagoneum'

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources. PM me with your interest to buy, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting).

Previous comments on recent plant packages I have sold:

"...got The package...I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE. THE BEST PLANT PACKAGE I EVER BOUGHT ONLINE!!! THANK YOU RICHY..."

"Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+"

"I wish i could buy all the plants you have for sale. YOU ROCK , My new plants are doing so good..."

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you ship to canada??
Shipping I see is $19 alone and estimates 6-10 days. Even if there was no issue shipping plants to Canada (is there?), I do not think the cost or the chance on the time to get there is worth it......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.