·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
11/18/14

Got some pogostemon erectus and ludwigia sp. "red"

11/26/14
Lot came in today

New inlet pipe with skimmer by CO2 Art! This thing looks amazing.

Needed more flow and my px360 was giving me problems so got a 2213. Can't argue with Eheim's reputation or reliability. The quick disconnects on this thing save me so much pain and agony.

Thank you mistuhmarc for the amazing HC and Bylxa. That finishes everything on my scape list for this tank. Excited to see how this turns out!
[I know my pics are blurry. All I have atm is a smartphone. I will bring my dslr and take some macros when I come back from winter break]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any plans for ground cover for the front right? Looks like the HC didn't make it when you came back.
I gave up on HC. It went from an invasive weed to full melt in 12 hours when my CO2 tank ran out. I actually have some DHG belem and mermaid weed which is supposed to come in tomorrow along with a special surprise :)

I get the same fungus / growth on HC
It ended up being a diatom bloom that finished mine off :(. At least now, the diatoms are gone and I only have to deal with 20 other types of algae :hihi:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.