The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my very first planted tank ever ever. It's only been up a few days.

What do you think? Suggestions? I'm not really sure I am a fan of the "tall" tank, but it's what we had for the office so I am working with it. I am a little worried about the left side not getting enough light?

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
I like it. It looks like it has good potential to become a "jungle" tank. How is the anubias planted? It looks like it's in the substrate. They normally do better on a piece of wood or rock. Plus adding some driftwood for a little hardscape would be nice.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are, I haven't been able to find any hardscape I like yet...If I get some wood, how do I attach it? The lfs doesn't carry any and PetCo didn't have anything I liked either. I suppose there is one other place I can try.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drove by the Wasilla one on my way to go fishing and wanted to stop but had no time. I looked at the one in Dimond but they didn't have squat! Hopefully I can get out to ER, I've been there a couple times and that one is my favorite!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree; I’ve gotten some really nice pieces of DW there in the past. Occasionally they will even have some nice plants in.

How are the plants coming along in this tank? What kind of light are you using?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.