The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys after a very unfortunate chain of events i am down to 3 white clouds and 6 cherry shrimp.

I really enjoyed my ottos but it was like they were looking a reason to bloat and die.

I would like to here from you guys what would be a nice stocking list for my planted 10g tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would first make sure everything is ok with your tank before stocking anything more. There has to be a reason why the Ottos keep on dying and why the amount of cherries and white clouds has depleted. But if you have figured that all out, my best suggestion would to just get some more white clouds and create a nice school. However, 10 gallons is a bit small (though I've never kept them so take this as a grain of salt) for white clouds so if you know someone you can give them to, I suggest you get a nice small school of smaller fish like micro rasboras (currently have a school and they are great) if you want to have your cherry shrimp increase in number and you want to give enough space for the fish.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx. I will keep in mind. I am currently contemplating to re-scape my tank and add a piece of Mopanie wood. Since i have so few inhabitants to relocate.
But now i am not sure if i should keep the substrate (potting soil covered with white gravel) or change everything out and just keep the plants and some rocks.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts