The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I'm new to this forum and I was thinking what would be some cool ideas for a Paludarium build? looking for 10g long tank ideas, not vertical, I don't have much else to go on, no lizards or hard to keep amphibians, and please no escape prone arthropods. any ideas would be appreciated!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI, I'm new to this forum and I was thinking what would be some cool ideas for a Paludarium build? looking for 10g long tank ideas, not vertical, I don't have much else to go on, no lizards or hard to keep amphibians, and please no escape prone arthropods. any ideas would be appreciated!
I've read other threads and I'm realizing I should add more info :), because of the limited space I'm probably going for 75% land And 25% water sort of thing, I'm not going to put any fully aquatic animal, only semi aquatic, and if possible arthropods a inch or bigger, as I don't want them escaping.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I've read other threads and I'm realizing I should add more info :), because of the limited space I'm probably going for 75% land And 25% water sort of thing, I'm not going to put any fully aquatic animal, only semi aquatic, and if possible arthropods a inch or bigger, as I don't want them escaping.
Hermit crabs.

If you are willing to ditch the water section you could keep isopods. They come in a variety of colors and some of these are worth good money to collectors as a side business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.