The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now where to put those java ferns????

(dont mind the house, im taking it out, and the banana plants)
got some glossos planted, and the new needle java ferns for the DW.

also, how can i create depth? can i use the different sized rocks for depth. smallest in the back...

this is what i have right now. The tank went through alot of changes and im about to make things permanent. Took out the DW to glue it to the slate so it sinks. got some rocks and java ferns to put on the DW. It had moss on it, to make like a tree, but moss takes forever. Finally got my diy co2 diffuser that works, after many failures:angryfire. But now im happy. I know about iwagumi rock placement. can i get some suggestions and pointers too. Im a beginner at this stuff, but ive been just trying and trying for a while now. Learning as i go. anything would be greatly appreciated. My youtube channel is Puffamayne:cool: if you wanna see the a video journal ( sort of) of how my tank used to look like. Old vids. tHANKKS ANd happy to find a great and active forumms!!!:D:proud:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
26w 6500k daylight cfl i got from wal mart. that should be ok for glosso carpet right? i could put install a second bulb..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also forgot.. where would be the best place to put the ferns on my piece of DW. im thinking between the rocks and the wood. maybe the rocks surrounding the tree. so the ferns looks like theyre coming from the rocks onto the tree? or on the long stems?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts