The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a nicer picture. Everything is growing a lot faster since I increased the lighting from T5NO to T5HO. Overall, this tank does not really require any work at all except for a mist every day or so. In a few months it will look a lot nicer.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. Watersprite is growing in the back, and the plant in the front is Rotala rotundifolia, both are growing pretty well. This has pretty much been my experiment emersed tank and it's doing all right. The moss is recovering from being killed by Excel, and a few plants are getting stunted, but everything else is doing pretty good. The best part is no algae (except some occasional BGA) and really no maintenance.

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
Your tank looks great! This is exactly what I am going for with my new emersed tank. I wish I could tell what all of those plants are so I can try them as well. They look so different when not in water. So cool! I am probably just going to experiment with plants as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.