The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All
I have a used 100-gallon aquarium for sale. Comes with a very nice wood stand and hood. I bought this for a show tank but I can not fit it in the room I want to put it in. it is in my sister in laws garage so I need to get it out of there by the end of the day on Thursday. asking $200.00 OBO. It will take a truck and several people to move it. If interested e-mail me and I will arrange a time to see it with my sister in law. It is located in Lansing near the down town area.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tank is 5 feet long not counting the stand dont remember the height or depth. I can e-mail you some pics if you like. Not sure how to attach pics here. I will donate 10% of the final price to the forum if it sell here.
Earl

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Good price for a 100g tank, bump for you Earl.

BTW - Preuss Pets Planted Tank Meeting this Friday, March 30th @ 6:00PM. Msg. me for more info!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Oohhhh, man is that tempting. :) Very nice stand & tank, great deal!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Wow that is a good deal on a nice tank! Too bad I might be moving in a month or two!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Dang. That is like perfect. Pity you're only about 800 miles away :hihi:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Does it have doors? *strokes beard as serious consideration commences*

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
acK!! I'll trade you my 55gal Straight up for it :) How tall is the tank anyway?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
No, Doug. Well, maybe ;) I've heard too many horror stories to trust thousands of pounds to sit in one place permanently in my house. No thanks! the basement, on the other hand......:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ernie, 100 gallons of water only weighs 800#'s. :D Just do this, have you and 4 friends stand in the place the tank would go and as long as you guys don't fall through the floor, I think you'll be ok. What part of the City do you live in anyway? I'm out in Byron Center in Byron Lakes apartments.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Ernie, 100 gallons of water only weighs 800#'s. :D Just do this, have you and 4 friends stand in the place the tank would go and as long as you guys don't fall through the floor, I think you'll be ok. What part of the City do you live in anyway? I'm out in Byron Center in Byron Lakes apartments.
Like 1200 pounds loaded however. Water is only part of your problem......unless of course the tank breaks, then its your only problem LOL.

AQURARIUM WEIGHTS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts