The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
There are no decent LFS anywhere near me so I end up mail ordering all my fish trough The Wet Spot. They usually have them and a wide range of Apistos too.Was really nervous having fish delivered via post the first time I did it but now I am pretty comfortable with it and have been happy with the results so far. Checking their availability list as it is updated each Friday is about as exciting as visiting a well stocked LFS and checking out all the tanks.

I always use a LFS when I can, but if you have to order, Wet Spot is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
Did 50% water change today with my RO water mix. Last night I dropped in an algae wafer because I was a bit worried that the Otos wouldn't have enough to eat. This morning I found the remains of it in one of the clumps of Staurogyne repens and the plant was half melted. Oops. Won't be doing that again. Those Otos are on their own.

Use a thin slice of zucchini held to the substrate with a wooden skewer or plastic fork instead- great way to catch any snails, too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I️ think black phantoms are really underrated- they look awesome in a school!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts