The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
So I got looking at CL after reading a post a bit down and thought that I'd share this:

MODERATED

From what I can see we're a little out in left on this one

Looks like a $39 kit oh and don't forget the lights in the hood need to be replaced

:icon_roll

·
Registered
509 Posts
ithink he was probaly adding the price value of each thing as if it were brand new and added it all up lol thats a lot. you could just go buy fluval edge with a lil more cash on top and bam nice tank and not used

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Not to mention the flourescent orange Roman columns...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the tank came with personal scaping and plants, it's a good deal. Somebody should do that.

No it was def a kit tank with an incad. hood, ugly gravel, dirty nasty water and 2 poor mollies :angryfire

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Maybe he meant to put $10 and double tapped the zero?

·
1,983 Posts
Was there a pic or something because I have no idea whats going on. If the mods did delete it, then I dont know why they left the topic open, pointless really.
CL links aren't allowed here.

I always see ridiculous prices for setups on CL. Apparently people don't understand the idea of a hobby and post-purchase devalue. I've had reasonable luck offering reasonable prices for setups. But from the sound of it it wouldn't be worth the effort to write the email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts