The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
How are you shipping them? Insulated box, heat pack? Still pretty cold up here.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I can try them out, my RCS are very red. I will put them in the same tank and see if they color up. Pm me your paypal address.
If I were you I would setup up a separate smaller tank and add some of your red RCS with these pinkish ones and experiment there, you wouldn't want to possibly mess up the genetics of your current RCS:proud:

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
That is why I am conducting this experiment. To see if it is genes or living conditions. I have found one tester and would like to have 1 more.
In your first post you say you are testing your shipping? Now you are testing genes? Which is it? For a test shouldn't you pay for it and just ask for volunteers?

·
Registered
889 Posts
In your first post you say you are testing your shipping? Now you are testing genes? Which is it? For a test shouldn't you pay for it and just ask for volunteers?
Personally I think it is very nice. And besides, it's not like it's a risky test, the shrimp aren't in any extra risk of death or anything, they just have a different color pigmentation.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.