The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tidying up some wires under both tanks, done the small tank no problem, got another slightly larger which at the moment had 8 plugs to run it, I would like space for 10 (incase of upgrades in future)

I’m finding it hard to find a extension lead with 10 sockets that’ll suffice.

Looking for;

• 10 sockets
  • Individual switches to help with maintenance rather than unplugging
  • One strip rather that 2 levels of 5 plugs if that makes sense due to some larger plugs would cover 2 sockets

Any ideas anybody?

UK Based...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can't help with the 10 plugs but at least for USA plugs you can find very short extension cords, and by short I mean 3" short. These are great for spreading out those huge plugs so they don't cover two outlets.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't help with the 10 plugs but at least for USA plugs you can find very short extension cords, and by short I mean 3" short. These are great for spreading out those huge plugs so they don't cover two outlets.
No worries I found one, it’s meant for DJ equipment etc but literally serves the same purpose & should fit nicely mounted vertically in my cabinet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.