The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so this 10 gallon of mine has been a big kinda do whatever i want to tank. over x-mas i swapped out the flourite cause i was tired of it and how gross it was and put in some eco. i just transplanted everything in no real order or method and just let it go. well the plants all adjusted to it and i have finally got around to adding some twigs to it. so here it is...

Full tank..

rasboras..

i like the look alot right now. i think i may stick the java fern on the twigs but im gonna let them soak for a little while first. lemme know what yall think.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I really like this! Very "breezy". I would like to see more of the crypt towards the front... it really sets off the intricacy of the branch/twig, and pops the colors of the rasbora.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. the twigs were chillin on the ground in my neighbors yard from a branch that fell out of their oak tree. they are nice and dead though and havent started to rot dry so they were perfect for the tank IMO

·
Registered
889 Posts
Woh! Sweet tank, I like the real natural' feel it has to it, and that Rasboras picture is very nice. Thank you for sharing :)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
nice tank TOG~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts