The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am Fishcat, my teammates are @thebesttankever, @yeahthatsourtank, and @Fish For Life, we are part of http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/12-tank-journals/961338-methods-classroom.html.

Our tank has blue gravel as a substrate. It has a Aquaclear 20 filter, and a Aqueon 50 heater. There are 4 guppies, two male and two female. We have two different plants, Anacharis and Java Fern. Our Java Fern is connected to hardscape, made out of rock. The tank also has a black background.

The group hopes for many more plants in the future. We work hard on the tank every day we can. One of the plants we'd like are water sprite, and we hope to earn tropical fish like the Black Skirt Tetra.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, so our tank is doing great. With all these new spipments of plants and fish we are very happy. My tank and I have done everything to keep our tank healthy. So many things have been happening to our tank. We got new plants, water sprite and rotala. We also have new baby guppies. How exciting

·
Carpe Diem
7,562 Posts
Good to have you guys here.
How about an updated picture?

How many guppies do you have now? 50? :surprise:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.