The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 10 gallon shrimp tank. I am planning on cleaning out the shells from the MTS that have been taken out by the assassin snail. I am wondering what plant(s) would work in the right side. There is a small cave under the fern and there is Potamogeton gayi behind on the right. Would love to know what plant I could use towards the foreground. Right now I have to CFL at 10W and 6700*. Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I would make a carpet of Anubias petite with some slightly larger A.nana in the rear right....leaving some negative space in the center and main front right.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I would drop some leaves there in the front corner, the tank has such a nice biotopey feeling to it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I might head in the direction of some Crypt. parva and maybe an anubia behind. A couple oak leaves will definitely be going in soon for the shrimp. I've never had much luck with dhg in the past but I could always give it a second (or third) chance.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
691 Posts
You could thin out your fern on the left and use that over on the right to balance the aquascape.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts