1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP--SEE LAST POST

Hi everyone!!

I did a big trim today, and here is what I have--

5 strings of echinodrus vesuvius. This plant gets to about 10 inches tall and has nice green corscrew leaves. Each string has at least 6 plants on it, most have many more, and a couple are huge. $3 each

15 stems of nice healthy rotala indica, most stems are nice and pink on top, a very pretty and hardy plant. $5

Huge aubias coffefolia. Has 10-15 leaves, in good shape. $5

Nice 5-10 leaf anubias nana petite RAOK, first to contact gets it! Just pay $5 shipping, will ship in padded priority envelope

I large lilly plant, has 5 nice leaves and is 14 inches tall or so. $5

2 plants of crypt rosanervig. Each have 3 leaves, one is larger than the other. In good light this plant gets beautiful veining in the leaves. Grows slowly but once established will produce off-shoots. RARE. $10 for the smaller one, $15 for the larger one.

Shipping is $10 in a priority box. I will ship today if you pay today by 5, or if you pay tomorow I will ship on Monday. If the plants arrive dead I will refund your purchase price minus shipping. Please feel free to ask any questions, make offers, etc.

My tank has no algae but does have duckweed which I will try and get rid of before I ship your plants.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the free bumps everyone--

The Lilly is a green tiger lotus--Nymphaea zenkeri

Zeldar got the RAOK

And as for shipping to canada, I will have to check on that since I have no idea how much postage will be...keitarosan what is your zip code?

Thanks for the interest everyone...all besides both anubias are still available :)

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$10 each (plus s/h) on the rosanervig, or take both for $20, or take ALL of it for $40 shipped!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
mine is v3r 0z8.

punchbuggy, maybe we can ship it to one of us and we'll meet somewhere for a handover. let me know. i'm in surrey.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.