The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just at petsmart today and notice they are having some of their community fish on sale, not sure if this is everywhere but in san diego they are having the sale... $1 oto and neon tetra's and some other fish pleco also $1

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Petsmart is almost always having some fish for $1 each, but this is the first time I've seen so many of the bottom feeders on the list. I got some pepper corydoras and some albino corydoras last night :D Happy Birthday to me!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yea they where on the list too.. glad u stopped in... i dont work for them just saying at least someone took my tip lol. I would have gotten the cory too but my take is filled with shrimps xD which i'm sure the cory would love a free shrimp buffet but i wouldnt =P

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I work for them and they always have the same fish rotation for sales. Guppies. Platies. Mollies. Then algae eaters and cichlids and Cory's. Then schooling fish and back again.

I wish they'd put the electric rams on sale half price lol. 20$ for one and it's not that blue. Forget it lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
My Petsmart also usually has different fish at $1, although this week there were no otos in the store. Was checking Petco also for otos - none - but they had a large # of black neons with a sticker of $2.49.

I had bought 5 about 2-3 months ago on a half price sale at $1.24, so decided to pick up 4 more to add to the group. When I got to checkout, found out they were only $1 each - good deal for these guys. Cashier told me it was a 5 for $5.00 promotion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.