I've done a massive trim of many of my tanks and have quite a bit of plants to sell. The attached pictures are the actual plants for sale!
- (NEW) Rotala sp green x1 pot $6 (2 left)
- (NEW) Rotala wallichii x1 pot $5 (3 available)
- (NEW) Staurogyne repens x1 pot $6 (3 available)
I have a large number of the following plants looking to be sold. Next to each plant species is the approx size of each trimming. PM me if you're interested!
Choose 4 of the following ($15 SHIPPED):
- Rotala sp green x15 (3-4" stems)
- Blyxa japonica x5 (3" stems)
- Myriophyllum mattogrossense...
Looking for a few variety of red plants. Going in a 75 gallon MTS tank with EI ferts, co2 injection, 2 x 54w T5HO
Would like A. reineckii, ludwigia glandulosa, rotala macrandra, and possibly ludwigia hybrid red. Also looking for some HC
Would like to get all from one person if possible...
I'm looking for some nice easy red plants, because I bought Nesaea Red before I researched it which was a big mistake... Luckily it only cost me $3.50! But I need some contrast in my tank, and my Rotala Indica is now totally green so I'm back to the drawing board. If anyone has any red plants...