4x 9W/1000lm/6500K LED flood lights
4x 1W/100lm/7800K Eagle Eye LEDs (to be installed)
3x low powered LEDs painted blue for moonlight
Aqua One Nautillus 1100 canister filter
3x 40mm Noctua fans for cooling lights
2x DIY timer boxes with 2 digital timers each
DIY 2"x25" CO2 reactor
Up Aqua 1L/660gm CO2 cylinder
Gravel with quartz sand capping
No idea. Never measured. pH is at 7.
Dino Dung root tabs
Dino Pee liquid ferts
Dino Spit glut
Seachem Flourish liquid ferts
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
* Aqua One Nautilus 1100 canister, yet to be setup as I am awaiting the completion of external CO2 reactor and possibly external heater chamber.
* Substrate consists of inert gravel caped with quartz sand. The gravel has not changed since getting the tank (not planted for some years) so have actually got quite a bit of nutrients built up.
* 2 pieces of driftwood
* 2 camouflaged Bristlenose caves
Flora (Jungle theme):
* Java Moss - some on one of the BN caves and some on DW.
* Subwassertang - on DWs.
* Hygrophila Polysperma - planted everywhere.
* Alternanthera Reineckii Purple - planted together off centre on the right.
* Hydrilla Verticillata - planted on the left.
* Limnophila Aromatica - planted off centre on the left.
* Java Fern - Regular - planted below the filter outlet.
* Java Fern Windelov - Planted off centre on the left.
* Crypt Balansae - planted at the back left and right.
* Crypt Wendtii - planted at the back left and right.
* Native Vallisneria - planted at back left and right.
* Lindernia Variegated - planted next to the Windelov.
* Anubias (can't remember which type) - planted near font right.
* Staurogyne Repens - planted in the foreground.
* Blue Stricta - planted in the backround.
* 19 Cardinal Tetras.
* 6 Lemon Tetras.
* 2 Bristlenose Catfish.
* 6 Caridina Typus shrimp, the Australian equivalent to the Amano shrimp.
* 100+ Red Cherry Shrimp.
* Lots of ramshorn and pond snails.
* Blackworms and bristleworms in substrate.