30 Gallons (~120 Liters) (~6 gallons in water part)
LED 12 x 4 = 48 Watts
(8x 6500K, 4x 3000K)
- pump inside sponge for water circulation
- tubing to pump water over land part (dripping moss wall)
NO3 = 0
NO2 = 0
GH = 10
KH = 8
Temperature 25-28 C (76-82 F)
- various carnivorous plants
(2x Nepenthes, 1x Heliamphora, 1x Cephalotus, 1x Utricularia calycifida, 1x Pinguicula moranensis)
- 2x orchids Angraecum leonis
- 2x Cryptocoryne wendii "Tropica"
- moss from the garden
- Cryptocoryne wendii "Tropica"
- Microsorum Mini
- Lysimachia Nummularia Aurea
2x cherry shrimp
2x nerite snail
and swarms of seed shrimp (unintentionally)
Low tech natural tank setup - the walls were modeled with PU foam and were covered are a couple of layers of a mix of cement, coconut coir, and vermiculite - following recipes for Hypertufa. Looks like rock but doesn't have much weight and supports moss growth.