The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Newbie with a Spec V, some questions!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 07:32 PM
FishRFriendz
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampsGrunge View Post
Yeah I've been wanting some MTS's for a while, but here in the unfashionable outer spiral arm of Podunkville, we don't have a decent LFS with MTS available. I'm tempted to use the Red Ramshorns that have invaded a local sand lake, although I really shouldn't because wild gastropods are vectors for all sorts of nasties you don't want in with your fish and plants.
Hey I can just toss some babies in a 1st class envelope for ya (free!), just pm me your address. If they don't make it then I guess you can pay for shipping and I'll send a second attempt with the shipping of your choosing.

The variety I got from my LFS are not pretty, but they're functional to me. Also I got em free... just asked for some at my LFS and he grabbed like 8 or so, now I have so many... fortunately they tend to stay low. Now bladder snails... they get on the glass, so annoying.

Don't ask for advice. Ask for information, gather lots of information from different reliable sources. Then use the information to make your own advice.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome