The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 5.5 gallon planted betta tank!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:19 PM
FishRFriendz
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmo View Post
my petco also sells some TC plants and the tube plants. The TC is like crypts, bucephalandra, hair grass. They don't always look super great though and petsmart has more quantity and variety.
Petco can place orders for pretty much anything on their affiliated site Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums but charge you the super cheap in-store price.

It's too bad your Petco isn't so good. The one near me has some pretty awesome and knowledgeable aquarium staff. One guy I talked to was really into plants and keeps their store stocked with a good variety. And other day I saw a lady refuse to sell a customer a feeder gold fish cuz her tank was too small, and she wasn't using it as food. Same girl was also trying to get a customer to buy plants to deal with nitrates cuz the customer said she changed the water like once a month.

Don't ask for advice. Ask for information, gather lots of information from different reliable sources. Then use the information to make your own advice.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome