The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 55g, Now a Full Dutch
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
sohankpatel
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayakJimW View Post
Looks Great! As I mentioned in your last journal, I think a background would make a big difference. For instance, a solid black aquarium backer would help camouflage the pumps and spray bar and really make your plants POP! It would hide the chair rail and help to add depth to the aquascape. First I would Windex the glass. Looks tight back there, may need to rubberband some paper towels to a wooden spoon or something and spend a few minutes cleaning up the water marks. Then simply tape some backer/ foamboard/ black plastic back there and boom! It's a pretty easy thing to do and I think it would turn your good looking tank into a jaw dropper
I want a really deep, solid black background, what is a good material to use. Painting is not an option as it is already set up. Do you have any ideas?

A 17-year old that faces parental opposition in this hobby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome