The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Kolet66 nanos
Thread: Kolet66 nanos
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
kolet66
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Well, we are dragging right along. I still haven't added fish...I did add a nerite to clean up algae. I need to get the fauna or the algae is going to take control. My plan is to add all male endlers. I talked to my LFS and they said they could order me some so I'll probably do that next week. this tank has been cycled for some time and it really needs inhabitants. As for the plants.., things I can grow java moss and Anubis. Lol. Pretty sad, The replens is hanging in there I've even cut it and replanted so maybe I'm doing well there. The western milfoil didn't look fabulous when I received it from the vendor and now it looks even less fabulous. I suspect it's not going to make it in the long run. I like the look and I'd love to find something similar that I could grow in this tank with the stock lighting and low-tech. I could consider hornwort but I keep reading about how much it sheds and I'm not really keen on that. Ive not given up on the milfoil quite yet... but I'm thinking if it was going to thrive it would have begun to do so by now. Now that I have these little Nano tanks they're a lot of fun but I find I miss having bottom dwellers . I can't seem to find any that would fit the parameters of these little tanks, if you know of one let me know.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome