The Planted Tank Forum banner

My Aquarium Tank Introduction

909 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Method 
#1 · (Edited)
AQUARIUM SCIENCE JOURNAL INTRODUCTION

I am a member of Method's Classroom

My fish and plant tank is tank is very special to me. I work very hard on it just because I want to be the best. I have accomplished something great and I will keep growing. Being in aquarium science class is some of the best times I have during my day. My tank is very neat and clean and I am always researching things to add to it. I have added a name to my tank because I think my tank deserves one. I named my tank the Civilized Sea. The type of substrate I have is black diamond sand substrate. I have plants such as Japanese Pennywort, Sagittaria subulata, anacharis, rotala colorata, rotala green, amazon swords, and brazilian pennywort. The type of fish/ animals I have are ramshorns snails, neon tetras, and black skirt tetras. The image I am trying to capture with my tank is small group of fish in a corner of a lake with a beautiful view. I’ve always liked using hardscape and wood is the perfect thing to portray that image.

#4 ·
Looks great! Be careful about letting the dwarf water lettuce sit under the water coming out of the filter, it can hurt them sometimes. I bet your teacher might have some ideas for preventing them from going there if you ask. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.