The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 60" 120 high tech community planted tank journal
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Greggz
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
You've got the makings of a really beautiful tank there. I have the same 5' 120G tank as you.

I also run two filters with spray bars aimed at the surface. It creates a nice constant ripple. Good for the tank, and the fish will really appreciate the extra oxygen. At some point you may want to add some circulation pumps as well.

With a tank that size, you will need a good flow of co2. I started out with a inline diffuser, but recently built a Cerges reactor. It wasn't really that hard and I wish I would have done it long ago.

I see you have a large canopy there. Just curious, does it open for daily access? I built mine and it is a beast to get on and off the tank (which I very rarely have to do).

Once again, really nice start on the tank, and I look forward to following the progress.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
---
---

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome