The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Potassium reference solution
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Fissure
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Will take some pics tomorrow when I can see what I am doing. Though I really doubt I have tox issues in my small tank since like I said it is a relative new setup, it has only been dosed with E.I for a month and with "only" a 1/3 micro dosing.
I have read your other posts on the toxicity topic and found it interesting but the thread turned into a circus and I got bored of it. There might be truth to what your saying but there really are no applicable studies I can find on the topic. One would think everyone following E.I would have tox issues but that does not seem to be the case, maybe they hide it really well :P
Anyways I am open to suggestions since it feels like I have tried everything now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome