The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 180g hardware/ stocking list suggestions
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 02:50 AM Thread Starter
raidendex
Algae Grower

PTrader: (6/100%)
Cool, if carbon is not optimal I'll drop it, less stuff on the tank is better for me lol. I'd like to keep it simple.

I could get some foam blocks, used Poret (Poret® Foam Shop - SWISSTROPICALS) stuff before, but that seems like even worse to clean than filter socks hehe.

I should still have about 10 gallon worth of bio balls somewhere in the attic, so can add that, although ceramic media such as MarinePure (MarinePure™ by CerMedia™) may work better perhaps as far as hosting bacteria goes. It is a bit pricey though.

Will be keeping dosers then

The flood lights I was talking about are these link, nothing fancy but it is decent enough spectrum to grow plants, however I'm sure it won't all that powerful over 180, but it's something till I get to building some led lights.

Will look into that sand, thanks.

And will check out those barbs, look like they are about 3-4" fish?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome