Battling algae again. Wondering if it is possible to overdose and if that would affect the growth of algae much? PH is around 6-7, co2 at 30ppm (lime green dc). I tested for KNO3 and there was alot in the water column, between 50-100ppmThe tank has sort of high light but is also deep. aprox 45 cm to substrate and running 4x 54w T5HO tubes. Here is what it looks like:
I mix nutrient bottles weekly and dose 1/7 of the bottle daily. So with rotala butterfly calculator i get 20.33 g KNO3, 3.10 g KH2PO4 and 10.0g trace+b. How much should i lower my dosages for the algae to stop growing?