GLA Regulator vs. CO2 Art - Page 3 - The Planted Tank Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 10:11 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Which milwaukee (model) controller ? Also as to co2art perhaps they are having issues due to well the panademic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahem View Post
I just got a CO2Art regulator, there are a couple threads out there started by me on them. I think it's a good regulator except the needle valve. It could be that I got a bad one. But it is not consistent at all, and can be too fast or too slow when you turn it on - it somehow drifts from its settings very easily. I ended up getting a Milwaukee pH controller for peace of mind and so now I don't worry about the needle valve being exact, the controller will cut off CO2 if the pH drops too far.

CO2Art customer service was spoken of very highly in the past. That has not been the experience I've gotten. It's been a rather bizarre experience and they have not really gotten back. I received an email from them a week or so ago that where they asked for shipping info and said there might be something wrong with the needle valve I got and they would send another, but I have not heard from them since. There is something strange going on like maybe the company is in some kind of transition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 10:23 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Which milwaukee (model) controller ? Also as to co2art perhaps they are having issues due to well the panademic....
Yes, I suppose we should be mindful about that. This is the Milwaukee pH Controller I purchased.

It's been in the tank a few weeks now and probably due for routine calibration but I think it's going to be dead on. I have been checking it daily against the API drops and this pretty good Apera pH pen I got and they all report the same pH (or round about with the API drop test).
jake21 likes this.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-23-2020, 02:07 PM
Sponsor

A little more info on our policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytruong87 View Post
I think you should buy GLA regulator , because they have 2-3 years of warranty. If you have any issue ,then you can easy to shipping it back to them. For Co2 Art , it is more difficult to shipping back to them, and their company is not in USA.

Hey, Just reading through this thread and thought I better clarify a few things for you guys. We actually offer a minimum of 5 years warranty for our PRO SE Dual Stage Regulator and 10 years for our PRO ELITE Dual Stage regulator. If any issues arrise, our support team which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, do everything they can to resolve via our chat or email or social media. If that doesnt resolve it and we need to do a physical repair, we have a team based in the USA that accepts returns to avoid long distance shipping for repairs.

John Mitchell
Social Media Manager
CO2 Art Ltd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode