High precision Parker metering valve for DIY co2 - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2020, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (90/98%)
High precision Parker metering valve for DIY co2

There are some high precision Parker metering valves available on evil bay.

They are the HR3 series, part number 2F-H3A-BN-B-TC.
and 1/8 female npt port, angle pattern, easy to connect with NPT fittings.

the same seller has HR5 version also, but the minimum flow control range of H5A is too high, so avoid the HR5.

new Parker precision metering valves with turn counter handle are about $350 each,
good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon Pimp Club #17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 03:41 AM

PTrader: (3/100%)
Oof, the price + shipping kills it for me

Anthony

and

Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 06:35 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
They seem to be missing the knobs. Do you know if there are substitutes for the knob?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (90/98%)
I think someone can make turn knob? it's a pity that the turn knobs are missing, the Turn counter handle assembly alone is $125..

and Anthony, @Darkblade48, do you need any metering valve right now? The shipping for Parker cost high, but how about Swagelok S series, and whole bunch of them, I will show you the listing.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 09:17 PM

PTrader: (3/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettatail View Post
and Anthony, @Darkblade48, do you need any metering valve right now? The shipping for Parker cost high, but how about Swagelok S series, and whole bunch of them, I will show you the listing.
I could always use a few more cheap ones, though I have some spare Parker HR metering valves that I picked up for $25 a long time ago. They even had the vernier knob

Anthony

and

Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode