The Planted Tank Forum banner

Regulator upgrade help

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  oldpunk78 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm looking to add a splitter to my regulator and I need some help sourcing the correct parts. I have a C02Arts dual stage reg which I have been happy with so far. However the cheap plastic needle valve broke so I want to add a splitter with a meatal needle valves. It looks like I will need some sort of connector to make the splitter work. I have attached pics of what I have. Thanks to all for any help. Sloby

What I was thinking of getting....
https://www.amazon.com/Yosoo-Aquarium-Distributor-Regulator-Accessories/dp/B077XVQ59B/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2TW3G3QS3NYJR&dchild=1&keywords=c02+splitter&qid=1602776349&s=pet-supplies&sprefix=c02+sp%2Cpets%2C166&sr=1-7

What I have...

I need some sort of connector I thinks..

The toilet that I'm getting ready to flush...

I plan on running two 10 gallon tanks off of a 10 lbs. tank

See less See more
#2 ·
Should be relatively easy. DIY CO2 Regulator should have all the parts you'd need. I'd run two separate bubble counters with two separate needle valves. A 10 lb tank should last you a long while. The parts you'd get from DIY CO2 Regulator would be much higher quality, but essentially the design you linked would be the same.

#11 ·
@SLOBY
I have several version of SMC AS1000 needle valves, manifolds and tubing adapters that laying around not in use, you can have a couple of these for free to make inline or mounted type dual outputs. you can pm me your address.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.