The Planted Tank Forum banner

Is this CO2 Regulator appropriate for a custom system?

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mourip 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I’m trying to put together a custom co2 system. Would this HARRIS REGULATOR 9296 TWO STAGE be okay with a post body kit from diyco2regulator.com

This would be my first time doing something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
The systems oldpunk( Josh) make are top quality as well, he is getting back to the game, we will see more co2 systems from Josh.

and snow flakes, why buy if you can build? I think you are on the right track, after you do enough research, and with the help from other hobbyists on this forum, you can put together a nice double stage co2 system too.

#10 ·
Heh, I know what it's like Josh. I used to build custom systems as well, but as demand rose, and prices just went higher and higher, it just started not being fun anymore.

I think the final nail in the coffin was when USPS increased their flat rate shipping to Canada, and I kept getting nailed by UPS/FedEx for their brokerage charges.

#11 ·
To update this thread. I was almost about to pull the trigger. But at the end decided against it. With post body kit from diyCO2regulator.com this would’ve cost me around $150. I can pay the same with a CO2art system with 5 year warranty.

I think this will be the route I’m gonna go for now. This would’ve been for my 60p that I’m still in the planing stages of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.