3Likes
  • 1 Post By mourip
  • 2 Post By mourip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2020, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Is CO2Art Still in Business?

Does anyone know if CO2Art is still in business in the US?

I am trying to work out an issue with their Pro regulator system and have found no way to reliably contact them. They do not seem to answer email and they have no phone number.

I bought one of their systems because they are the sponsor of this forum but they seem to be missing in action.

Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2020, 06:22 PM
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mourip View Post
Does anyone know if CO2Art is still in business in the US?

I am trying to work out an issue with their Pro regulator system and have found no way to reliably contact them. They do not seem to answer email and they have no phone number.

I bought one of their systems because they are the sponsor of this forum but they seem to be missing in action.

Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Thanks!
Yes, 1 pro series se is around $150,00

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2020, 06:49 PM
Wannabe Guru

Yep, I'm actually dealing with a solenoid issue with them and they've been pretty responsive. Try e-mailing them - [email protected]

I got that through their Contact section on their web site and it's been fine.

Now if only Ultum Nature Systems would ever answer a question...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2020, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varanidguy View Post
Yep, I'm actually dealing with a solenoid issue with them and they've been pretty responsive. Try e-mailing them - [email protected]

I got that through their Contact section on their web site and it's been fine.

Now if only Ultum Nature Systems would ever answer a question...
Good to know. A few days ago I emailed them via their website but never heard back. I tried their EU page and got a quick response. My issue is a leak. I went through a 5 pound bottle at 1bpm in a month! I am sure it is a leak but I could not find it using the usual soap bubble test. I ordered a new CGA gasket for the bottle to tank connection. Fingers crossed.

Good luck with your solenoid. At least that part works for me :-)
varanidguy likes this.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2020, 12:55 AM
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Good to know. A few days ago I emailed them via their website but never heard back. I tried their EU page and got a quick response. My issue is a leak. I went through a 5 pound bottle at 1bpm in a month! I am sure it is a leak but I could not find it using the usual soap bubble test. I ordered a new CGA gasket for the bottle to tank connection. Fingers crossed.

Good luck with your solenoid. At least that part works for me :-)
Thank you!

The solenoid worked for years. They have directions on how to take it apart and clean it on their web page. I'm just in communication in case the cleaning doesn't work and they need to send a replacement. Honestly their customer service is pretty solid...so far. We'll see if cleaning out the solenoid doesn't work.

Edit: It appears cleaning it out using Q-tips and isopropyl alcohol did the trick.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

|
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2020, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member

They finally did contact me and sent me a link to a tip that I had not thought of. Probably the first thing to try if you suspect a leak.

Turn off the flowmeter then turn off the tank valve. Wait a few hours to see if the main pressure drops. If it does then you can do the soap bubble test.
varanidguy and victorusaconte like this.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2020, 02:34 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorusaconte View Post
Yes, 1 pro series se is around $150,00

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This is a hilarious response based on what I've heard about their customer service
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2020, 05:32 AM
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
They finally did contact me and sent me a link to a tip that I had not thought of. Probably the first thing to try if you suspect a leak.

Turn off the flowmeter then turn off the tank valve. Wait a few hours to see if the main pressure drops. If it does then you can do the soap bubble test.
Hey that's a good tip! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

|
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode