CO2 pressurized system, builders unite! - Page 6 - The Planted Tank Forum
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 106 (permalink) Old 07-16-2020, 10:36 AM

PTrader: (0/0%)
I think I found where I need to be! So I have been out of the game for a long while and need a new co2 regulator to get my 125g tank up and running. All offerings on amazon ect. were not to my liking and i had a super basic single stage back in the day. With that being said i want to buy once and I am looking at dual stage reg's but of course im on a budget lol but been reading so much my heads spinning hahaha.

so what i have been looking for is a concoa 400 series am i on the right track here? (352918733522)
Also like the flow meters and was looking in your other thread Bettatail and am totally confused lol mabe you guys could point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 106 (permalink) Old 07-16-2020, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (90/98%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfishs View Post
Nice Triple triple

Bubble counter on first output?
yes, I worked on it again, three bubble counters and swagelok metering valves, and one smc needle valve in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theusualsuspect View Post
I think I found where I need to be! So I have been out of the game for a long while and need a new co2 regulator to get my 125g tank up and running. All offerings on amazon ect. were not to my liking and i had a super basic single stage back in the day. With that being said i want to buy once and I am looking at dual stage reg's but of course im on a budget lol but been reading so much my heads spinning hahaha.

so what i have been looking for is a concoa 400 series am i on the right track here? (352918733522)
Also like the flow meters and was looking in your other thread Bettatail and am totally confused lol mabe you guys could point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance guys!
This regulator looks good, it is concoa 412 and really good quality, it will shine if give it a good polish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #78 of 106 (permalink) Old 07-29-2020, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

new build
concoa 312 regulator and parker H2L block type metering valve,
with retrofitted valve block to fit a clippard solenoid and one extra swagelok S series metering valve.

Canon Pimp Club #17

post #79 of 106 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 02:52 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettatail View Post
new build
concoa 312 regulator and parker H2L block type metering valve,
with retrofitted valve block to fit a clippard solenoid and one extra swagelok S series metering valve.

It's beautiful, but I may be a little biased on this one since it is heading my way....

17 Gal Lifegard (23.5x12x14.5)
Fluval 107 - Fluval Plant 3.0 - Hydor Inline 200W - Bettatail Reg/Inline CO2
Fluval Stratum/CaribSea Eco-Complete
post #80 of 106 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

feel sad it is gone your way, every system I made, I wanted to keep it...
evil8 likes this.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #81 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-18-2020, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

a rare rebranded Victor, BOC BGT500 stainless steel regulator, a red handle.

two independent outputs with parker and swagelok metering valves, and numatics stainless steel miniature solenoids.

Blue Ridge Reef likes this.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #82 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-19-2020, 05:49 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (54/98%)
nice build. is that a SGT500?
post #83 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-19-2020, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

yes, it is SGT500, under BOC it is BGT500.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #84 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Algae Grower

Tested and ready! That flowmeter valve is a pain though. Even though it's a 10 turn valve, the float either drops or flies at the slightest touch. The solenoid o-ring was lost for awhile too
post #85 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-04-2020, 11:46 PM
Algae Grower

Nice build with the flowmeter!
post #86 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-05-2020, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

@Smellydeli
nice co2 system!
need to find the co2 calibration data for the flowmeter, and I've been looking but don't have any luck so far, I will probably measure the co2 flow rate to get the calibration chart for this particular flow meter.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #87 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (10/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettatail View Post
yes, I worked on it again, three bubble counters and swagelok metering valves, and one smc needle valve in the back.

This reg from Bettatail and protocol station was installed above a utility sink in fish room and works perfectly! Iím glad this will be fixed in place, easily adjusted, and out of harmís way!

Bettatail likes this.

Plastic, yuck!
post #88 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-25-2020, 04:38 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

a rare miniature double stage regulator from Victor, the HPT100.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #89 of 106 (permalink) Old 10-03-2020, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #90 of 106 (permalink) Old 10-03-2020, 01:58 AM
Algae Grower

Heres my newly installed Concoa 315 that i won on evilbay for 30. New in the box and even has a cga320 from new.

I remote mounted my Matheson flowmeter Click image for larger version

Name:	20201002_125621_1601686657390.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	903675
Bettatail likes this.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode